Deciding which floor to install is dependant on your requirements. With the vast range of options available to you it is sometimes hard to decide which direction to go. If tiles are your prefered method of floor installations, we offer a wide variety of floor tiles, bathroom tiles and wall tiles. we also stock items such as grout, corner blocks, tile cutters and everything else required to lay tiles. We also supply everything needed for laminated flooring and vinyl flooring.
Below we outlined some more options for your consideration. Have a browse through the brochures or visit us in-store to check out some of the samples.
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Aluminium Blinds
- Wooden Blinds
- Basswood Blinds
- Wooden Door Cabinets
- Counter Tops
Not only does laminate flooring lend a certain amount of warmth to your home, but it is shock absorbent which makes sit more preferable than tiles. A great advantage of laminated flooring is the ability to include underfloor heating as well.
- 10mm thickness
- 3D surface
- express click-in system with a V-groove in all 4 sides
- 20year warranty in a home living space
Vinyl flooring has become a new generation must-have. It is warmer than tiling and softer underfoot.
SPC flooring consists of natural Lime Stone powder, PVC Resin and Stabilizer to create a strong stable composite. Flooring is consists of 6 layers to form a strong and stable composite. These layers include:
- Unilin click PVC
- durable decor printing film
The vinyl displays a beautiful embossed design and has a super-strong UV coating. This is the new generation of floor covering and exceeds standard laminate flooring.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- waterproof – great in kitchens, bathrooms & storage units
- fire retardant – produces no toxic or harmful gases
- safe & sustainable
- no mildew & anti-bacterial
- keeps its shape and stability in extreme temperature situations
- overall 0.06% expansion or shrinkage
- indentation resistant
- click & lock-in system – no glue needed
- beneficial for acoustic areas
- 4mm thickness
- 0.3mm wear layer
- 180mm x 220mm
- 1.8kg per sheet
- 8.2kg per sqm