Security Gates – Swing Gate
Your business needs to be secure, as does your home. Installing security gates help create a barrier between your safety and a threat at the door. It provides freedom having the front door open while you’re busy inside the house. Safety gates also assist with delaying a break-in effort. It is a necessity for businesses like petrol stations and jewelers, and businesses working with lots of valuable items. Eve if you have a holiday home which you don’t get to visit that often. This home also needs to be secure. Adding security gates in, and around, your house is a sure way of keeping lurking hands at bay.
If swing gates don’t fit the right purpopse for you, there are also other gates to consider. Sliding gates offer a great stack-away feautre which is very helpful in tight spaces.
Roller Shutters, or Roll-A-Door can create an extensive barrier around your property which makes it near impossible for robbers to enter your home. One of the better options for holiday homes.
Contact us for more details.
Features of a Swing Gate
The gate is fitted with:
- tripple heavy-duty hinges
- The locking mechanism is a choice between a slamlock with deadlock facilities, or a double throw deadlock, for extra protection.
- All gates are custom made to your specifications
- The frame: 25 x 25 x 2mm thickness, 10mm or 12mm infill
- Decorative accessories are optional, so please be sure to specify on your inquiry
- Gate are available in 100% hot-dip galvanising Choose between a range of UV protective colour coatings
Click the brochure for all designs
Single Swing Gate with Decoration
Custom Made Security Gates
Single Security Gate
Standard Colour Chart
Matt Pear Blossom
Matt Dark Grey
Matt TC Bronze
Gloss Light Grey
Gloss Dark Grey